Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More pictures of...you guessed it...SNOW!!!!

I may be a little obsessed but seeing this wintery scene was one of the things I was greatly looking forward to when I moved to Idaho.  It was totally worth the wait, even if it will be short-lived.

My favorite pathway in the neighborhood.

Another shot of the path with the flash on, exposing the falling flakes.

The house...the entire cul du sac is covered in fluff!

Sierra doesn't know quite what to think about all the cold, wet white stuff

Yep, you can tell we're from SoCal...we didn't bring our patio furniture in for the winter
like all the other smart people living around us.  

The snow is supposed to stop sometime this afternoon, switching to rain, right around the time I need to pick the boys up from school.  I sure wish they'd had a snow day so they could've made snow men and romped in the snowy blanket with the dog, who finally figured out that snow=fun.  I'd go and play in it myself but it's just not as fun making snow angels without anyone to cheer you on and giggle with glee when they make them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment