Yes, Spring has sprung. I wasn't quite sure there for a moment since, well, it uhm...snowed, SNOWED... on the actual first day of springtime. But, I'm seeing all the signs of a vernal paradise.
There's new growth on the trees...
the grass is growing (take a look at how GREEN it is!...yes, I do believe the neighbors and maybe a few Leprechauns are jealous)...
the patio door has been open all day long and even Weather Underground reveals the mild climate and "April showers" headed our way...
But, I think the biggest sign that the season of transition between winter and summer has arrived is...
I want to scrub, Scrub, SCRUB my house from top, to bottom, and do it all over again!
Not that I'm going to let a little spring cleaning get way of the rest and relaxation of Spring Break, though. Let the laziness continue!



No comments:
Post a Comment