Well, I've decided that I really, really, really want to enter the photography competition at The Western Idaho Fair this year, even if I really don't have much chance of winning. That being said, I'm going to give it my best. The problem is, I can't seem to narrow down to three which of the following pictures I like best (I can only enter one picture per categories for a maximum of three categories). So, because I have the most awesome friends with the best, critical eyes, I need your help...please let me know which pictures you like best (either here on the poll, in the combox, by email or on Facebook). Of course, if you don't like any of these, I will not take offense, I promise (I'll just have these printed with the next Free Print promotion at Shutterfly and somehow, miraculously, they will appear in your mailbox....just kidding.) Thanks for your help!
 |
| "Bricks" (Architectural) |
 |
| "Daisies" (Floral) |
 |
| "Poppy" (Close-Up/Macro) |
 |
| "Wagon Wheel" (Abstract) |
 |
"Yosemite" (Landscape)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment