Damien's idea of adventure is Star Wars Lego pretend play on a remote Endor moon, while cool and cozy in the RV. Such a homebody is he that he doesn't even want to go to the waterpark of epic proportions nearby. Sierra seems content to lay around, and I'm not even sure she would, if she had the chance, want to chase bird shadows in the backyard. And, here I sit, typing, bored out of my skull, wanting to go out and see the sights of the Treasure Valley but not wanting to upset the balance. Though, I have to admit, it is quite nice to sit in the home on wheels where the only sounds are the quiet hum of the A/C and the whisperings of Damien as he imagines his Lego droid battle. He hasn't even once asked to turn on the TV which is a true blessing. So, for the moment, though ready to pull out my hair from sheer boredom, I choose to sit here in a state of non-adventure, enjoying an unusual moment of peace and tranquility.
Maybe tomorrow will be adventure day?
No comments:
Post a Comment