![]() |
| A picture of the first picture hung in our new house. |
A diary, of sorts, extolling the virtues of moving from seemingly idyllic Southern California to beautiful Idaho...or in other words, how this family of four is coping from the four seasons of California (June Gloom, Fire, Santa Ana, Earthquake) to the ones in Boise (Mild Winter, Fickle Spring, Fires of Summer and Fall...oh, and the Road Construction season).
Friday, August 19, 2011
Hangin' pictures
I'm spending most of my time today hanging pictures. In some cases, it's very difficult to figure out where to put the picture...in other cases, it seems the picture is better suited for the new house and it's as if the walls are just screaming "put the artwork here!"
This is the first picture you see as you come down the stairs. I can imagine myself walking down the stairs and onto the path to the waterfall. I'm sure that will come in handy on those days I just don't want face...at least I use creative thinking to momentarily escape to Yosemite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment