Thursday, August 18, 2011

On my walk

I try to walk at least two miles every other day in order to get in shape for the Celebrate 5K Fun Walk in September.  But, today, the thought of exercising was giving way to lots of different excuses, most of which consisted of "I don't want to."  Instead of acting like a three year old about it, I decided to make the whole endeavor more enjoyable by taking my camera along to capture some of what I see when I walk around our little community.  Here's today's entry for a Pic-A-Day (with a few extra pictures after to give some context):

The old barn next to our development...The property is for sale...Any takers?

The barn, in context...the buildings behind
are part of a nice little apartment complex.

The irrigation canal just on the other
side of McMillan Rd, which borders
Bridgetower Crossing, our subdivision.


No comments:

Post a Comment