Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still in transition

We are now here, nearly a month afterwe arrived in Meridian, and still no furniture, no familiar baubles, no pictures on the wall. We've made the best of making our house feel like home but it remains vaguely homey yet unlike home. The good news is that now we have office furniture. The bad news is that I don't have my regular computer so updating the blog is a bit labored and slow.

We don't have the luxury of TV viewing either since our satelite boxes are on the moving truck. So we are, as I type, watching a YouTube video of my last year's Halloween "Creepy Carnival" setup. Yes, we are that bored.

But, I don't mean so sound all gloomy Eyeore-like, "it's ok, I didnt need my tail anyway." We are having fun, especially with unplanned events such as the awesome lightning storm the other night or the trip to the Capitol City Farmer's Market (the produce is unbelievably delicious as is the four peppercorn chevre from Green Goat). Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment