Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary Alec & Erica!

It's amazing to think that exactly 13 years ago today we were up here in Idaho celebrating the marriage of Alec and Erica in McCall.  I remember just absolutely LOVING this state and the city of Boise and wanting to move here even back then.  But, at the time, we certainly would not have predicted that we would've ended up in Boise just a dozen plus one summers later.  Tonight, we celebrated Al and Erica's wedding anniversary at our favorite Italian restaurant...Gino's.  While I neglected to take pictures of the happy couple or of Damien, I captured a few moments of the Sarrazolla Boys: Next Generation...

These cousins are so much alike, it's scary!
Mmmmm....that's tastes yummy!

Of course, being the shutterbug that I am, I did find a bunch of pictures from that momentous occasion that Carl and I had taken with our first digital camera (be forewarned, as the technology was very new, the quality of the pictures, well, uh, pardon my French, sucked)...










By the way, that little baby with the pacifier in the pictures is none other than Nate.  My, how he has grown and changed in thirteen years!

Oh, and, again, happy anniversary Erica and Alec!

No comments:

Post a Comment