Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Too much to do, so little time...a change in blog posts

Well, with the arrival of household from CA and the start of high school this week for Nate (Damien starts next week), I have decided that I don't have too much time, at least for now, to write.  Since a picture paints a thousand words, I will now post a picture a day...a picture in the life in the Treasure Valley.  Yes, I did steal this idea from a woman who wanted to take her photography hobby to a new level and practiced by doing the same thing...a picture a day.  I'm not trying to become professional, but I thought this would be a fun way to see Boise and share our experience through the lens.

I had every intention of starting this new format about a week ago and have many pictures to prove it.  So, in order to get caught up, I will start today with the first seven.  Then, hopefully, I will deliver on my promise (unlike Bekins) and post a picture a day from our life in Boise, maybe with a caption or two or a page-full.  I may, from time to time, even post a video snippet of Smurfville.

Enjoy the pictures!

Scene from the side of the road while we waited 30 minutes to pass on Highway 55
on our way to McCall.

I love barns in pastures...took this as we passed on Highway 55 on our way back from McCall.

Damien and his new friend canoeing in the creek behind their cabin in McCall.

Another view from the side of Highway 55.

Damien, not happy, as he waited for Nate and Daddy to go
on another slide at Roaring Springs Water Park.


A serene pasture about 30 minutes outside of McCall.

A weird little storm cloud that looks like fingers coming from the sky, seen just outside our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment